If you’re interested in registration, please contact us at email@example.com.
Boost Your Reading and Writing Skills with a Literacy Specialist!
Goal: This 10-day drill-based clinic program is designed to help you assess and build your child’s concrete literacy skills and work on areas to improve. Questabox wants to provide a more financially accessible model of online classes.
- Pretest and Survey
- Daily Feedback
- Two 15-min Live Meetings
- Meeting #1: a student-teacher lesson activity.
- Meeting #2: a live progress report discussion with a student and a parent.
- Registration & Pretest: June 1 – June 19, 2020
- Unit 1: July 20 – July 31, 2020
- Unit 2: August 3 – August 14, 2020
- Unit 3: August 17 – August 28, 2020
Literacy Skill Components in the Program
It’s a 2-week intensive program designed to help assess and build students’ concrete literacy skills. Based on the survey answers and the results of the pre-assessment, the lessons will be decided (e.g., mostly comprehension, some fluency)
- Reading Fluency and Expression
- Expanding Vocabulary
- Reading Comprehension (fiction)
- Reading Comprehension (nonfiction)
- Phonics (word patterns)
- Speaking with Clarity
- Writing Mechanics
Ms. Jylin Chin: a literacy specialist, certified K-12 Teacher in NY, QUESTABOX program director, MSE in Literacy Specialist, B.A. in Applied Linguistics.
1) Submit your Application (please click the link)
2) Pay through the Paypal link sent
3) Complete Pretest and Surveys (You will receive the result in 2 weeks.)
Application Fee & Refund Policy?
- The Application Fee (non-refundable $50) is included in the tuition.
- If you cancel your registration before the first lesson, you will get a full refund, but the application fee ($50) will be excluded.
- You can cancel your lesson anytime. You should notify us in writing in advance. We will refund you only for the remaining sessions you did not receive yet after excluding the application fee ($50) and the sessions taken.