We will be back in 4 months! See you in July-August!
Boost Your Reading and Writing Skills with Literacy Specialists!
Goal: Take an intensive 2-week literacy skills assessment and receive daily personalized feedback and two live meetings
- Focused & straightforward lessons
- Assess your child’s literacy skills (e.g. vocabulary, comprehension, fluency)
- Literacy specialists online
- March 16 through March 27, 2020 (10 days): Sold Out
- March 23 through April 3, 2020 (10 days): Sold Out
- March 30 through April 10, 2020 (10 days): Sold Out
It’s a 2-week intensive program designed to help assess and build students’ concrete literacy skills. Based on the survey answers and the results of the pre-assessment, the lessons will be decided (e.g., mostly comprehension, some fluency)
- Reading Fluency and Expression
- Expanding Vocabulary
- Reading Comprehension (fiction)
- Reading Comprehension (nonfiction)
- Phonics (word patterns)
- Speaking with Clarity (speaking clearly)
- Two language classes (English & Korean) with specialists
- 10 lessons with two live meetings per language
- Average 45-minute studying time per lesson
- Korean Class (Young Hah): QUESTABOX Founder, Korean literacy specialist, Ed.D in Communication, Media, & Learning Technologies Design
- English Class (Jylin Chin): Certified K-12 Teacher in NY, QUESTABOX program director, MSE in Literacy Specialist, B.A. in Applied Linguistics
- Watch a 10-min video per lesson
- Work on daily worksheet/activity
- Submit your video messages (using speaking prompts)
- Get voice/audio feedback
- Have two 15-min personalized LIVE meetings with the specialist
Sign up: Please click here
1) Submit this application form (Link)
2) Pay through the Paypal link sent
3) Receive a confirmation email
4) Submit Pretest and Survey
4) Lesson begins.
Application Fee & Refund Policy?
- The Application Fee (non-refundable $50) is included in the tuition.
- If you cancel your registration before the first lesson, you will get a full refund, but the application fee ($50) will be excluded.
- You can cancel your lesson anytime. You should notify us in writing in advance. We will refund you only for the remaining sessions you did not receive yet after excluding the application fee ($50) and the sessions taken.